Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bright Window



10-30-05 © Don Bailey, 2005

"Better keep yourself clean and bright;
you are the window through
which you see the world."
~ George Bernard Shaw ~

Pairing up an inspirational quote and the mandala-of-the-week doesn't always make logical sense.
However, this week they seemed to click in place. Dad's Mandala really reminds me of a bright window. When I
look through the opening I see a Yantra and a beautiful bright pink color. I feel really happy when I look at it.

Then, as I gazed, I had the thought that more people should see this.

Suddenly, I realized I had the answer to a question I had been asking.
"What would be a good structure or theme for a blog?"

Of course, It would have to be something that I enjoyed doing and I would be willing to give time. I have loved offering the "mandala of the week" on our web page http://www.abgoodwin.com/mandala. Adding a "Mandala of the Week" blog and commentary seems like a natural progression.

Well, this was fun. A new baby blog has birthed through a bright window.
I look forward to watching you grow.

1 Comments:

Blogger About Clare Goodwin said...

awwwwww love!
Possibilities are limitless.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home