Sunday, October 30, 2005

Bright Window



10-30-05 © Don Bailey, 2005

"Better keep yourself clean and bright;
you are the window through
which you see the world."
~ George Bernard Shaw ~

Pairing up an inspirational quote and the mandala-of-the-week doesn't always make logical sense.
However, this week they seemed to click in place. Dad's Mandala really reminds me of a bright window. When I
look through the opening I see a Yantra and a beautiful bright pink color. I feel really happy when I look at it.

Then, as I gazed, I had the thought that more people should see this.

Suddenly, I realized I had the answer to a question I had been asking.
"What would be a good structure or theme for a blog?"

Of course, It would have to be something that I enjoyed doing and I would be willing to give time. I have loved offering the "mandala of the week" on our web page http://www.abgoodwin.com/mandala. Adding a "Mandala of the Week" blog and commentary seems like a natural progression.

Well, this was fun. A new baby blog has birthed through a bright window.
I look forward to watching you grow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Virgoangelhands said...

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby blog! You are so amazing with your inspirational quotes, upbeat and positive spirit - not to mention beautiful mandalas... I LOVE your website! So glad to see that the ocean air of Cape Cod has cleared some cobwebs opened new avenues of love and light to you! Not that the cozy woods of Belchertown were creating cobwebs... but perhaps limiting in your view. With the beautiful vast horizon of the ocean is at your doorstep now, I'm quite certain that limitless view has reawakened you to the abundance of the universe. AND... I think you should go make some sandcastles to post here. No one knows that you once held the title of QUEEN of Jacksonville Beach Sandcastle Building. Ok, I made that up. But you were the best!! Love you, your baby sister - Laura

2:38 PM  
Blogger Clare Goodwin said...

awwwwww love!
Possibilities are limitless.

2:50 PM  
Blogger quatrefoil said...

Congratulations, Clare. Glad you've got a new forum for spreading the good word about mandalas.

Bruce

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home