Sunday, November 20, 2005

Thanksgiving



"I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving
for my friends, the old and new."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

When my Dad was first introduced to our MandalaMakerâ„¢ software, he really struggled with it. Since that time,
he has learned to play and have fun. I am constantly surprised and delighted with the images he comes
up with. He thinks of the coolest things that stretch my imagination. That green "critter" in the center just makes me giggle.

What does that have to do with the quote? Not much that immediately comes to mind. It is the time of year for
our national holiday of Thanksgiving, so I went looking for a quote with that theme. It is true, I am most appreciative
of my "old" friends who have stood the test of time. And, I feel most lucky to be meeting new people
on Cape Cod and through the internet who have the potential of being "new" friends.

I am also thankful, beyond description, that I have a Dad who is open and willing to learn something new.
Thanks Dad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home